Custom Breast Prosthesis
Eighty30 Custom Breast Prosthesis
Eighty30 recognizes that no two women are alike, especially after breast surgery. A typical, flat-backed form does not always provide the best fit for your intimate features. Eighty30 offers a custom-fabricated prosthesis designed to capture the delicate contours of your post-surgical shape. Whether you are bilateral or a single mastectomy, this revolutionary prosthesis is an excellent alternative when reconstruction is not an option. Regain more confidence, more comfort, more you.
- Breathable and lightweight
- 100% FDA-approved medical-grade silicone
- Custom fit that complements your unique contours
- Hand-crafted to resemble your existing breast or your chosen intimate details
- Over 30 colors for personal customization (skin tone, freckles, beauty marks)
- Density: choose the weight of your form to your comfort level
- Wear directly against your skin in regular, non-mastectomy bras
- This durable form is excellent for the most energetic of lifestyles, including swimming!
Radiant Impressions Custom Breast Prosthesis
Radiant Impressions™ by Trulife offers a custom breast prosthesis that is a near mirror image of the patient’s breast. This prosthetic breast by Radiant Impressions is custom molded to fit only your body and offers personal fit and various customization choices not available with a standard off-the-shelf breast form.
- Personalized, custom fit
- Lightweight construction for comfort
- Close match to skin tones with 25+ colors from which to choose
- Ability to be worn in a non-pocketed bra
- Durable construction allows for swimming, running and other physical activities
Cost of Custom Breast Prosthesis – $3500
Covered by most insurance plans
The custom breast prosthesis retails for $3500, however this breast form is covered by most insurance plans. Possible deductible and/or out-of-pocket costs will vary when purchasing through your health insurance. Unlike other mastectomy boutiques, Prosthetic Illusions is a medical facility that contracts with most insurance companies as an in-network provider including Medicare and Medicaid (varies by state and region). Prosthetic Illusions will act as an advocate for you on your behalf prior to any financial obligations. We will help to ensure the most coverage for your breast prosthesis according to your plan, assist with appeals and out-of-network coverage exceptions. Please contact us directly to help determine your specific coverage.
Please Note: Medicare DOES NOT cover this custom breast product.
© Rocky Mountain Anaplastology, Inc., DBA Prosthetic Illusions, Inc.